Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Coda Automotive
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 9caa9dcd-4010-48d3-9a3c-a6df948f6180
Categories: Healthcare - RNs & Nurse Management
- Contact licensed medical professional (LMP) for newly admitted patients, reporting medical status and requesting individual medication orders as appropriate for program.
- Monitor patient medical status, measure patient vital signs and perform other routine medical procedures; maintain up to date documentation of observations and evaluations in patient electronic medical record.
- Follow protocols as established by LMP.
- Administer and review PPD (Tuberculosis testing for purified protein derivative).
- Perform patient care activities within scope, according to licensed medical professional’s patient care instructions, medication orders, and other established patient care orders.
- Collect urinalysis sample, perform rapid toxicology screening, and collect blood samples according to established policies.
- Safely dispense medication as prescribed and continue to monitor patient for potential side effects.
- Evaluate and assess medical stability of established patients within program expectations and professional scope, identifying any special needs or circumstances that require licensed medical professional notification.
- Recognize and initiate appropriate response to crisis or emergency situations. Lift patient if necessary for safety.
- Current, unencumbered Oregon Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure. Completion of an accredited nursing education program that includes at least 500 hours of direct patient contact.
- Practical training in phlebotomy.
- Current Oregon or Washington driver’s license.
- Crisis prevention certification (such as CPI) within six months of hire.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification or ability to acquire within one month of hire.
CODA is an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.