Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Coda Automotive
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide counseling and behavior management for clients in a residential treatment program using a positive and proactive approach.
- Monitor and track client progress; implement outreach efforts to maintain client’s engagement in treatment process.
This position also requires the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related human services field OR a combination of 3 years related work, education and training.
- Ability to work independently and have strong oral communications skills.
- Meet the requirements of a QMHA.
- Oregon or Washington Driver’s License.
All CODA facilities are drug-free and smoke-free worksites. Employees may not be serving any supervised parole or probation. Individuals in recovery must have a minimum of two years in recovery post-treatment to be considered for employment.
CODA is an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply