Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Alcohol and Drug Service Technician
at Coda Automotive
In this position, you would fulfill the following essential functions:
- Monitor the health conditions and whereabouts of clients as well as their behaviors and activities, reporting and/or documenting concerns and medical needs as instructed. Respond to emergencies per site procedures.
- Conduct and document safety checks and searches of client rooms, client property, and personal possessions per procedure.
- Assist client with self-administration of medications per protocols.
- Administer and observe client urinalysis (UA); document results.
The right individual for this position has a passion for helping others, and is able to deal with difficult situations in positive and constructive ways. This position also requires the following qualifications:
- A high school diploma or GED, with some experience in substance abuse or detoxification treatment.
- Basic computer skills including data entry and email.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate clinical concepts and program outcomes.
All CODA facilities are drug-free and smoke-free worksites. Employees may not be serving any supervised parole or probation. Individuals must be able to demonstrate continuous abstinence under independent living conditions in the past 2 years.
CODA is an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.