Blueocean Market Intelligence
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Global Digital Analytics Manager
at Blueocean Market Intelligence
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: hEUrPIFE59
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
- Manage the setup of campaign analytics and audience/campaign research.
- Define consistent reporting templates, formats for geos data coordinators & campaign analysts to adhere.
- Assess and report on campaign performance leveraging multi-channel data from multiple data sources.
- Partner with stakeholders to extract highly relevant, actionable insights and optimization recommendations.
- Collaborate with regional Data Coordinator and Campaign analysts other team members to collect and integrate campaign performance data.
- Deliver campaign results, insights and recommendations, as well as performance updates and ad hoc analysis as required to business stakeholders at all levels in a variety of forums (globally).
- Deliver weekly and quarterly insights along with managing relevant dashboard, newsletters and ad-hoc reporting.
- Active participation in the KPI setting process, hypothesis setting for optimization purpose.
- Design Google Analytics/ Adobe templates and provide insights and analysis for the campaigns and other web based initiatives.
- Proficient in AB testing and other web based optimization techniques.
- Able to work hand in hand with the data collector and client’s campaign specialists.
- Should bring strong technology leadership to drive high quality work in the areas of campaign and data analytics, data visualization etc.
- Ability to work with stakeholders independently and able to coordinate with team members spread across different geo locations.
- Willingness to continuously learn, upgrade skills and train others.
- Conform to organization practices.
- Experience working with large global organizations is preferred.
Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of experience in managing the setup of campaign data and analytics
- Weightage will be given to candidates who have prior experience working with large multi-national clients
- Tool Knowledge:
- Visualization – Tableau, QlikSense, Power BI etc.
- Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target etc.
- Database – SQLNoSQL
- Automated reporting systems (Origami etc.)
- Data access management
- Expertise in MS Excel and PowerPoint