Blueocean Market Intelligence
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Blueocean Market Intelligence
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: ul00k6ZjHT
Categories: Consulting Services
- Manage the setup of campaign analytics and audience/campaign research.
- Assess and report on campaign performance leveraging multi-channel data from multiple data sources.
- Partner with stakeholders to extract highly relevant, actionable insights and optimization recommendations.
- Collaborate with Data Coordinator and other team members to collect and integrate campaign performance data.
- Deliver campaign results, insights and recommendations, as well as performance updates and ad hoc analysis as required to business stakeholders at all levels in a variety of forums.
- Deliver weekly and quarterly insights along with managing relevant dashboard, newsletters and ad-hoc reporting.
- Active participation in the KPI setting process, hypothesis setting for optimization purpose.
- Design Google Analytics/ Adobe templates and provide insights and analysis for the campaigns and other web based initiatives.
- Proficient in AB testing and other web based optimization techniques.
- Able to work hand in hand with the data collector and client’s campaign specialists.
- Should bring strong technology leadership to drive high quality work in the areas of campaign and data analytics, data visualization etc.
- Ability to work with stakeholders independently and able to coordinate with team members spread across different geo locations.
- Willingness to continuously learn, upgrade skills and train others.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 4+ years of experience in managing the setup of campaign data and analytics.
- Weightage will be given to candidates who have prior experience working with large multi-national clients.
- Tool Knowledge:
- Visualization – Tableau, QlikSense, Power BI etc.
- Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target etc.
- Database – SQLNo-SQL
- Automated reporting systems (Origami etc.)
- Data access management
- Expertise in MS Excel and PowerPoint