Atlantic Aviation Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MX - Technician II ( PDX-MX)
at Atlantic Aviation Services
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Did you ever want to work in aviation but didn’t know how to break into the industry? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, often outdoors, around some of the most incredible professionals in the industry? Did you ever wish that you could work for a company where you could grow your career? If so, Atlantic Aviation just may be the employer for you!
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Atlantic Aviation operates the country's largest premier network of fixed base operations (FBO). With over 65 FBOs in 31 states, Atlantic provides a wide range of aircraft ground handling services including fueling and line services, ground transportation, catering, hangar, and ramp space. Our dynamic growth and outstanding customer service continue to set us apart in the aviation industry. Customer satisfaction remains at the forefront at every location. All our associates receive extensive professional training, so customers can be assured of the same high level of service, no matter which Atlantic facility they choose.
We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal oriented individuals for immediate openings as a Maintenance (MX) Technician II at our Flightcraft facility at PDX-MX. Our Technicians are responsible for the safe and efficient daily maintenance of aircraft and assurance that all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations and policies as issued by management of the Company, airport authority, FAA and other pertinent authorities. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure all aircraft maintenance requests are served in a timely and efficient manner
- Retain labor approvals as necessary
- Perform maintenance, preventative maintenance and alterations on customer equipment as required
- Interpret technical manuals, figures and drawings as needed
- Ensure all maintenance performed is in accordance with the Repair Station Manual
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing
Qualified applications with criminal history will be considered for employment
3-5 years of industry experience is preferred. Prospective applicants simply need a strong sense of safety and customer service to apply. This position does require you to work in all weather conditions, and flexibility with your schedule is a must as we operate 24 hours a day. As a minimum requirement, each applicant must possess the following:
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) license
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Be at least 18 years of age
- A valid state drivers license and meet the company's insurability requirements
- Experience on medium to heavy business jets
- Factory maintenance training applicable to base location capabilities, including, but not limited to, Cessna Citation (any model), Beechcraft, Hawker, Falcon, Gulfstream and Global
Atlantic Aviation offers competitive pay and a very comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and 401k with matching! Atlantic Aviation also provides employees with company paid benefits including life insurance, health and wellness programs, short and long term disability.
Atlantic Aviation…take off into your future!