Rise Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Employment Administrative Assistant - Salem
at Rise Services, Inc.
RISE Employment Services is immediately seeking an Administrative Assistant to help in the organization and upkeep of our department. RISE Employment Services works with persons with disabilities in the community, helping them to successfully obtain and keep competitive employment based on the individual's strengths and skills. The available position consists of supporting our team in this goal through scheduling, client tracking, and data management, among other tasks.
This is a great opportunity for recent college graduates or others looking to join a new business venture at an entry-level position and to start a career where they can advance as the business grows.
Check us out at www.riseservicesinc.org!
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Promoting the rights of people receiving support and contributing to an environment that is free of abuse, neglect and/or exploitation.
- Assisting the team members with office tasks such as scheduling, data management, monthly planners, and client tracking.
- Communicating effectively with RISE Employment’s Portland, Salem, and La Grande offices.
- Generating invoices, gathering necessary services authorizations, and assembling billing packets on a monthly basis.
- Tracking revenue for the department and ensuring that all billing requirments are met on a monthly basis.
- Learning and making use of digital data management systems.
- Taking on new projects as needed.
Benefits of working at RISE Employment Services:
RISE Employment Services is the newest division of RISE Services Inc., a growing, 28-year old nonprofit based in Utah, Arizona, Texas, and Oregon. As an employee, you'll get to be on the front end of a thriving new venture while having the backing of a large and very well established nonprofit. Our local agency offers a laid-back, team-oriented atmosphere. We expect a lot from our staff, but provide regular incentives and appreciate hard work. We have lots of team activities and try to have fun!
- Must have experience using computer software including the Google Drive Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Experience in clerical work including filing, email communication, as well as operating phone and office equipment.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, time management skills, task orientation, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must pass a criminal background screening.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.