Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Anthro Corporation
Anthro Corporation, Technology Furniture®, (www.anthro.com) is a leading designer and manufacturer of furniture for technology, for applications in the education, medical, OEM and government markets. We have a strong history of growth and profitability since we started in 1984. Our innovative designs have won awards and Anthro’s products are considered to be leaders in the ergonomic furniture industry.
We need an experience Router Operator to join our manufacturing team. As a CNC Router Operator, you will produce finished top and shelf panels to specification from sheets of laminated particle board using the Heian CNC Routers.
- Basic operation of the Heian routers
- Tooling set up and removal
- Router machine maintenance
- Housekeeping activities
- Bumping T-Mold onto the tops
- Delivering finished tops to the correct locations
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be proficient in reading technical manuals and instructions in English
- Physical ability to perform all duties assigned
- Ability to manually lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work in a standing position for entire shift (normal shift 8 hours/10 hours with overtime)
- Good communication skills and judgment
- Mechanical aptitude