Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Associate, Portland, OR
If you have a disability and need help with any part of the application process, or need an alternative method for applying, we are happy to assist. Please contact 224-521-8159 or email@example.com, and we will put you in touch with the right person.
EEO is the Law, and we comply with every aspect of it. It's part of our values, and the way we conduct business. For more information, click here EEO is the Law
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 1+ years experience in a warehouse environment
- Excellent computer skills and aptitude
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Must be absolutely committed to follow through on service commitments
- Self-directed, motivated and goal oriented
- Forklift experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Quick learner, thrives in a fast-paced environment
The right candidate will have experience in a customer service-oriented workplace and an excellent attendance record. We are looking for people who can be strong, consistent performers and can interact professionally with salespeople and customers.
Anixter is an Affirmative Action employer and an inclusive environment. We welcome all races, ethnicities, genders, religions, and ages, candidates who are veterans, disabled, LGBT, and we welcome diverse viewpoints and experiences. Our employees reflect our customers, vendors, and communities. We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.