Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ServiceNow Developer in Portland, Oregon at AccruePartners
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3R7QB6XHR2SLD6C833
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- High-Growth Publicly traded organization with revenues over $15B; highly diversified with over 45,000 customers and 100+ locations in North America
- Highly acquisitive company is one of the fastest growing in North America; more than 84,000 employees at 229 locations globally
- Multi-billion dollar business model that embraces a fast-paced and innovative culture with heavy growth by way of acquisition
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Company offers upward mobility and promotion from within
- Excellent benefits and team oriented work environment
- Global company with an outstanding reputation and great tenure
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Portland, OR, Charlotte, NC, or Remote
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Responsible for leading the administration and ongoing support of the new ITSM ServiceNow tool to support ITSM processes.
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of the end user service portal / Order Guide within the ServiceNow Content Management System.
- Responsible for the integrations of ITSM processes and workflow into the ServiceNow tool.
- Responsible for ensuring technology and product knowledge is current and the most updated information is delivered to the client and ServiceNow tool remains at newer supported version (N-1).
- Determines underlying causes f IT service management process problems that contribute to missed performance targets and integrates information from a wide variety of sources to arrive at an optimal solution(s).
- Collaborate and negotiate with other team members and resources while ensuring that the tool workflow and escalation process are met and continuously improved.
- Responsible for case exchange and multiple tool data sharing via LDAP, API or similar tool.
- Responsible for managing relationships with ServiceNow vendor (and other vendors utilizing the ITSM too) by ensuring vendor agreements are complete, current, and stored in the appropriate location; reviewing vendor performance levels and ensuring service level agreements are met
- Responsible for overseeing the progress of ongoing ITSM tool projects that integrate into ServiceNow or will be removed
- Analyze new technologies and present options, recommendations, ROI and project planning implementation phases
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 5+ years experience in information technology; specifically leading the implementation or support of processes and administration of ServiceNow.
- 5+ years leading large-scale project implementation.
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally, implementing large scale processes, managing multiple complex projects simultaneously with aggressive schedules, resource planning and allocation, project scheduling, contingency planning, risk and issue management.
- Experience with designing and deploying web-based end user self-service portals and rder guides.
- Experience with ServiceNow forms, fields, view, lists, UI policy and actions, client and server scripts.
- Experience with integrating ServiceNow with other tools (case exchange of ticket data), monitoring, alerting and federated sources of CI data.
- 5+ years creating and managing ITSM tools, metric capture, and SLAs reporting.
- 5+ years working within the ITIL process framework.
- Tw or more of the following certifications: ITIL certificate, ISO20000, COBIT, Six Sigma, Project Management.
- Experience performing continual improvement of processes and services.
- ITIL v3 Foundations certificate desirable.
- Strong analytical, communication and time management skills required, as well as:
- Process Engineering - the application of a systematic, disciplined approach to the analysis, design, development, assessment, implementation, test and maintenance of processes.