Job: Shift Supervisor
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Castle Megastore Group, Inc. is the nation‚s leading retailer of adult merchandise and opened its doors in 1987. For over two decades, Castle has grown throughout the west coast with stores located in Arizona, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington and Alaska. Castle is known throughout the industry for the exceptional level of customer service, vast selection and inviting store environments. Our innovative approach to adult retail attracts the attention of industry professionals and mainstream publications throughout the year. Castle Megastore Group, Inc. recent accolades include; Nominated for 2012 Retailer of the Year - AVN, Nominated for 2012 Retailer of the Year - XBIZ, Nominated for 2012 Retail Site of the Year - XBIZ, 2011 XBIZ Retailer of the Year, 2011 AVN Best Retail Store (West) Award - AVN, 2011 AVN Top 50 Adult Retailers, 2011 Bloomberg‚s BusinessWeek - Top 21 "CEOs of Sex", 2011 CNBC - Porn‚s Top 14 Power Brokers, Nominated for 2011 AVN Retail Chain of the Year - AVN, Nominated for 2010 Ernest & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, 2010 AVN "O" Award for Retail Chain of the Year - AVN, 2010 Store Chain of the Year Award - StorErotica, 2010 Executive Leadership Award - XBIZ, Nominated for 2010 Adult Retailer of the Year - XBIZ, 2009 Adult Retailer of the Year - XBIZ, Nominated for 2009 AVN "O" Award for Retail Chain of the Year - AVN. We are currently recruiting experienced, professional, enthusiastic Shift Supervisor to join the Castle team.
The desired candidate for the Retail Shift Supervisor position should Contribute to the success of Store Operations through accountability, coaching and training of staff and exemplary execution of basic job functions and customer service.
Skills / Requirements
Summary: Contributes to the success of Store Operations through accountability for the supervision, coaching and training of staff and exemplary execution of basic job functions and customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
* Coaches, trains and directs Sales Associates on shift ensuring that required tasks are completed while on shift and that customer service standards exceeded.
* Based on Store Management set sales goals, contributes to and promotes the execution of goals by all staff supervised on shift.
* Acts as Manager on Duty (MOD) on shifts when Members of the Management team are not present ensuring the consistent delivery of customer service, adherence to company policy, coaching, training and professionalism.
* Accountable for maintaining a functional team while on duty and motivating them to meet sales goals as well as participate in company sales incentive contest.
* Accountable for upholding Corporate policies including those affecting, inventory, loss prevention, safety and other company directives maintaining compliance throughout the shift by identifying training opportunities for the staff and taking corrective steps to address known issues.
* Directs the sales floor and delivers coaching as necessary to Associates for the purpose of ensuring customer service standards and adequate completion of tasks.
* Monitors sales staff performance communicating areas of improvement and areas of strength to Store Management during leadership meetings.
* Actively participates in leadership meetings ensuring the communication of issues, successes and areas of concerns for the purpose of ensuring smooth business operations.
* Accountable for maintaining Associates on track with the company set Associate Training Program and communicating challenges to Store Management as well as reinforcing standards throughout the shift after the completion of training.
* Follows all cashiering and cash handling procedures and ensures the same of supervised staff.
* Completes and ensures the adequate training of staff on all related shift paperwork and communication including end of day reconciliation paperwork, Daily Sales Reports to the Accounting Department and Shift Change.
* Accountable for ensuring company Merchandising Guidelines are followed to ensure proper presentation to our customers according to rotation schedules, floor plans, plan o grams and display instructions.
* Addresses customer service concerns in accordance with company set policies and escalates should the matter be unable to be resolved. Ensuring that the customer receives a response no later than 24 hours from the time of incident.
* Accountable for contributing and ensuring the same of others towards all store housekeeping efforts including cleaning, dusting, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, disposing of trash, parking lot clean up as well as other tasks as business necessitates.
* Education and/or Experience - High school diploma or general education degree (GED); six months" to 1 year related experience and/or training in a retail environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 3-6 months experience in a supervisory role preferred
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older. All prospective employees must be willing to fill out an application and complete a pre-employment drug test.
Castle Megastore is an equal opportunity employer and is a drug-free workplace. All candidates must be willing to submit to pre-employment drug test and background checks. EEOC