Job: Sales Operations Representative - Lake Oswego, OR
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at UnitedHealth Group
- 1House Calls Physician Opportunities! FT, PT and Per Diem!!
- 2Evercare Nurse Practitioner - Per Diem - Portland Area!
- 3INSPIRIS Home Assessments! PT Opportunity! New Grads Welcome! Eugene or Medford!!
- 4House Calls NPs - FT, PT and Per Diem - Washington, Clackamas, Yamhill!
- 5House Calls NPs! FT, PT, Per Diem! Marion and Linn!
- View All Jobs
Browse Similar Jobs: Insurance
Responsible for the daily support of the sales function to minimize the administrative work of producers. Responsibilities include analyzing and reporting sales data, communicating changes to sales plans, providing knowledge about customers and competitors, communicating pricing data, and managing the operational logistics of sales meetings and activities. Works closely with sales and other functional leaders to develop and maintain the operational infrastructure supporting sales recruiting, goal setting, troubleshooting order processing issues and producer requests, and sales-related information systems and procedures.
- Generate proposal for medical and ancillary products
- Generate sales reports via excel for new & renewing groups, tracking persistency, and numerous other data as needed/requested.
- Fax, call, or e-mail agent for missing information
- Take direction from Operations Manager, VP, and Account executives to ensure most appropriate offerings are proposed
- Build and sustain positive relationships with brokers/consultants through direct and indirect communication
- Work in a team environment to assure individual and team production is completed accurately and within designated turn around times.
- Maintain agents/agencies in Rosetta/Atlas software system
- Manipulate data and run reports from system software
- Serves as local contact for agents regarding commissions
- Support e-services initiatives, e.g., assisting broker and customer registrations
- Order enrollment and collateral materials and maintain inventory
- Cross-train on new business case submission in order to provide back-up
- Perform various administrative tasks including but not limited to: assisting in preparation of presentations, maintaining filing systems, faxing, copying, mailing documents, arranging for equipment repairs, and following/maintaining record retention guidelines.
- Prepare meeting and training set ups and other projects as assigned
- Prepare monthly internal commission reports for sales and account management
- Submit agent of record changes to Commissions
- Serve as liaison between health plan department and external vendors
UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
When you work with UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual, what you do matters. It's that simple...and it's that challenging.
In providing consumer-oriented health benefit plans to millions of people, our goal is to create higher quality care, lower costs and greater access to health care. Join us and you will be empowered to achieve new levels of excellence and make a profound and personal impact as you contribute to new innovations in a vital and complex system.
Regardless of your role at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual, the support you feel all around you will enable you to do what you do with energy, integrity, and confidence. So take the first step in what is sure to be a fast paced and highly diversified career
Skills / Requirements
High School Diploma
2+ years professional customer service experience
Proficiency with the MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Prior healthcare industry experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous Sales Support Experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
PLEASE BE SURE TO MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS AD ON JOBING.COM!
Please submit resume online below.