Job: QM Coordinator - Patient Care Administration
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Located just 10 minutes from Portland, Oregon, Vancouver, Washington is a great place in which to work and live. Combining friendly neighborhood communities with solid school systems, low crime rates and an abundance of year-round recreational activities, the area is a great choice if you are looking for a balance between work and family life. Enjoy hiking and snow sports in the Cascade Mountains, world-renown windsurfing and fishing on close-by rivers, and ocean beaches just an hour away. SWMC maintains a tobacco and drug-free environment and is an EOE.
* 3 plus years' working in process improvement setting with strong clinical nursing background
* WA State RN Licensure.
* Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to effectively communicate clinical information
* Advanced analysis/problem solving ability
* Computer skills
* Medical terminology
* Ability to interact with physicians and staff about highly confidential information related to patient care
* Ability to work independently or as part of an interdisciplinary team
* Work requires ability to lift objects weighing 10 lbs or less
* Prefer: BSN; experience in quality management and improvement; Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) or other quality-related certification
Southwest Washington Medical Center, located in Vancouver, Washington, is highly acclaimed as one of the nation's 100 Top Hospitals. As a leading medical center with 360 licensed beds and 32 areas of specialty, Southwest combines human compassion with cutting-edge technology.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar:
There are no jobs currently listed.