Job: Inventory Specialist - Part-time / IRC48077
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Dish
Browse Similar Jobs: IT - Computer Services & Support
DISH Network is an innovative industry leader distinguished by its pioneering spirit. Ever since our establishment in 1980, weve been the ideal workplace for people with adventurous spirit and creativity, who are smart risk takers and aggressive winners - all those for whom the status quo just isnt enough. Our Fortune 200 Company continues to define the curve in television entertainment. We are always improving and extending our products and delivering greater value to people, including our workforce of 22,000 plus. Come explore the big picture with us!
We believe that providing quality television programming and services should be as rewarding to our employees as it is enjoyable to our customers. If you have the drive and desire to be the best, DISH Network is the place to be. We offer individualized career paths and exceptional earning potential.
Skills / Requirements
An Inventory Specialist manages the flow of equipment (satellite dishes, our award winning receivers / DVRs and associated hardware) in and out of the warehouse, supporting both our internal and external customers.
- Compiles information that documents the quantity and type of equipment, merchandise, and/or supplies stocked in warehouse and/or on vans which includes, but not limited to, new, remanufactured and/or items to be returned
- Receives and records distributed hardware information into the computer tracking system at the local level (50% of the job requires computer work)
- Pulls and documents all materials needed to complete the different types of installations and service work
- Maintains an accurate physical count of van product and verifies product usage with satellite installers on a daily basis
- Receives returned equipment from satellite installers, then inventories and prepares shipments for return to the service department for refurbishment
- Verifies and receives new inventory and vendor shipments, followed by stocking the inventory in the warehouse and completes all necessary system transactions
- Maintains an accurate inventory count of all products warehoused on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis in the approved format
- Prints reports on a daily, weekly and/or as needed basis
- Maintains an accurate physical inventory count of all saleable products, which includes processed items returning to service, on a daily basis
- Completes daily inventory transactions for all product used, linking them to the proper accounts
- Works with satellite installers as well as installation management to review any inventory and paperwork discrepancies
- Provides daily and weekly inventory status reports, as appropriate
- Assists supervisor with all inventory replenishment reports and inventory interactions with other departments
- Adheres to safety policies and practices within the department and facility
Education & Experience
High school diploma or GED and 2 years of work experience are preferred. A background check and drug test will be preformed as part of pre-employment.