Job: Cylinder Truck Driver
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Matheson is one of the most successful welding gas and supply companies in the midwest. We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our team as a:
This position will be responsible for safely reviewing load documentation, loading of truck, record keeping and completion of all required company and federal documentation. The selected candidate will work with the dispatcher and fill plant supervisor insuring the safe on time deliveries of cylinders achieving a high level of customer satisfaction:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Perform customer site safety inspections and/or welding supplies need to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Filling Cryogenic Liquid Dewars.
- Provide first line technical support.
- Monitor and maintain delivery vehicle condition.
- High School or Equivalent education.
- Must be 21 years or older and at least 2 years experience.
- Certification from accredited driving school. CDL "A" with HazMat Endorsements.
- Forklift Operating Certificate.
- Experience and Commitment to a Safe Working Environment.
- Previous experience in the cylinder gas specialty chemical industry.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service.
- Ability to perform basic administrative functions and problem solving.
- Must have a safe driving record.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with employer match.
Email resumes to: CPeterson@mathesongas.com