Job: Customer Management Sr. Account Manager Job
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
WinCo Customer Management Sr. Account Manager- Frito-Lay
The Customer Management Sr. Account Manager for Retail Sales contributes to Frito-Lay's success by executing a selling strategy in assigned retail accounts. This person is responsible to manage key customer relationships to include negotiating customer agreements that deliver against annual operating plans while successfully delivering against the customer's expectations.?The Customer Management Sr. Account Manager must develop strategic account plans in order to create sales proposals yielding profitable account development and growth. Further, this person must prepare and conduct quarterly internal presentations to ensure senior management alignment on plans and strategies.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Call on target list of new, complex big accounts across a broad geography
- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods
- Cultivate strong relationships with customers
- Responsible to acquire new, high volume & high profit food service customers
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Ensure customers are complying with Frito-Lay contract requirements
- Work closely with the Selling Operations team to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Analyze business trends to develop business growth strategy
- Aggressively implement established pricing architectures
The WinCo Customer Mgmt. Sr. Account Manager is primarily responsible for developing and driving a business relationship with the WinCo Foods Team
The Customer Mgmt. Sr Account Manager's goal is to exceed Net Revenue, Market Share (WinCo Scan Sales) and Profit objectives for WinCo Foods and Frito-Lay. The role requires solid communication, financial, collaboration, marketing and analytical skills.
Achieve Annual Ticket Sales Volume of $93 Million across 85 Stores.
Key Account contacts with buyers in Boise, Idaho plus Region managers located in states across the West Business Unit - Washington, Oregon, Idaho, California, Nevada & Arizona.
The Role requires alignment, collaboration, communication and influence with the FLNA West Divisions and the Supermarket Headquarter Team. The role also leads all Category Insights Efforts with a dedicated resource.
- Bachelors Degree (preferred)
- 3+ years sales and/or management experience, preferably in the retail industry
- Working knowledge of category management and DSD operations
- Demonstrated people and leadership skills with track record of achieving positive business results
- Highly effective facilitation, presentation, and other communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V
There are no jobs currently listed.